Thursday, October 4, 2018






Probably you have been struggling in finding the most appropriate resources for internal and external evaluation. However, don't feel bad anymore, because now you can find everything you need in just one place, here!

As you can read, here, everything for internal and external evaluation of both the old guide (First Examinations 2015) and the new guide (First examinations 2020).

So, I hope these work helps you to simplify your job as a teacher. Even though, if you are a student you can use these materials to prepare yourself for the evaluations.

Nevertheless, if you still are not sure of what is the IB please watch the below video for further details:











8 comments:

  1. Great idea. I'm sure those useful resources will make teaching easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Pri, thanks it will be so useful to get your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure I will visit your blog very often!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great to be able to find useful resources for both teachers and students in one place. Finding useful and appropriate material is takes a lot time and finding someone willing to share them is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you organized this page and set up the document download. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BI is an amazing program and I'm so glad that you create this site to help your colleagues and help your students. I hope it becomes a reference to BI teachers and students around the country.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is a great idea to help teachers posting resources. IB has been a wonderful opportunity for those students and teachers who goes beyond.

    ReplyDelete

  8. Hi, Priscilla, I have not had the experience of teaching IB yet, but I hope to join the program next year, so get ready to help me because I'm going there.....

    ReplyDelete